Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I think my body hates me. :o/

I am not usually one to complain. At least not about my health, aches and pains. When you train a lot the body is bound to hurt sometimes, and I think with training and teachings martial arts 4-5 days a week I neatly fit into the catagory of training a lot.
But that is not what this is about... This is about the fact that this year I have, just like last year, signed up to run the "Lillebælt Halvmarathon". And to run that you need to train. And so I have. I've been running a lot and things have been going really well.
Up until today.
My throat is sore, not from yelling as would be expected, but as in "getting sick" sore, and on top of that my left knee is now hurting a hell of a lot more than usual. And I have no idea why?
Last year I had to cancel my plans to do the Lillebælt thing because of an injury. In the left knee. And now all of a sudden, 4 days before this years race I can hardly walk without looking more of a retard than usual. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT!?
Heffer is not a happy camper...

The day so far hasn't caused me too many problems. Started the day working at "Quattro Clinic". Going there on a bike that seriously needs a fixin'. The chain keeps falling off and I really don't have the time to get it fixed. I need the damn thing to get around. From Quattro a quick trip to city hall and then home. Later today I am going to visit Erik, the masseur that is helping me. And he is going to teach me some new tricks. And this evening I am teaching aikido in vejle. So the day is looking pretty good. Plus the weather is really nice as well.
So in light of all the positive things happing during the day I know that I should stay cheerfull. But honestly! Who do I have to punch in the face to get a left knee that doesn't make me walk like Herr Flick?

2 comments:

  1. Ulrick Ravn MortensenMay 4, 2010 at 11:03 PM

    Prøv at give kæden noget olie. Det hjælper mega MEGET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg har selv overvejet noget koldpressen linolie. Og måske noget slibesvamp. Og hvis det fejler, så noget gaffa.

    ReplyDelete